A’ Chànain Cheòlmhor [The Musical Language]:
Language Revitalization through Music
Gaelic College, St. Ann’s, NS (Canada), October 8-11, 2019
This workshop will bring together a mix of scholars and community organizations all working on language revitalization through music.
“Like” our Facebook event for the latest details and to interact with delegates and the event organizers.
- NEW: Full Event Program
- International Travel – important info for those coming from outside Canada
- Packing for the Gaelic College (e.g., toiletries, instruments, alcohol)
- Staying on for the Celtic Colours International Festival
- Getting Around
- Airport Transfers (for presenters only)
- Presentation Abstracts
- Presenter Biographies
- Preparing Your Presentation (presentation lengths, technology)
- Video Snappers (for presenters only)